Sunday, March 20, 2011

Menu Plan for March 20 - 26

Our menu for this week is a mix of new recipes, along with some family favs. There should be no complaining from anyone. :)

Sunday - cheeseburgers and wacky mac pasta salad

Monday - whole baked chicken baked with potatoes & carrots and cottage cheese on the side (I will be using the spices from this Atkins recipe.)

Tuesday - chili and corn bread

Wednesday - grilled honey & soy chicken wings and Asian noodles

Thursday - school function - BBQ plate dinner PTA fundraiser- I will be working at the school all afternoon and evening. We will probably grab something to eat out either before or after my son's soccer practice that evening. Sadly none of us like NC BBQ so that won't work for our dinners.

Friday - lemon sage chicken with mushrooms, jasmine rice and a Greek salad

Saturday - meatball, spinach & cheese calzones

Menu Plan Monday

3 comments:

Fay said...

Lemon sage chicken sounds delicious! Two of my favorite things combined into one dish!! :)

Jacqueline said...

Yes, I could stick my finger right in and I wouldn't stop there! These look so fabulous. I love your description, it had me salivating.

I am your newest follower, come and follow me back!

Tami said...

Jacqueline, I'm now following you, too! Love your blog!

Fay, I'm saving that recipe for tomorrow. Things have been so mixed up this week. I'm running around like a chicken with her head cut off. lol!!

I'll post the recipe afterward.

Thanks for stopping by, ladies!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...