Saturday, March 5, 2011

February 2011 Cookie Carnival Round Up!


Welcome to the Cookie Carnival's end of month round up for February 2011!

There were two really pretty cookies to choose from this month:

Cosmo Cocktail Cookie Bars

Kids Bake: Vanilla Shortbread Hearts


We didn't have a big turnout this time but those who did participate, their cookies are beeeeauuutiful!!!

Check out these beauties:

Tessa @ The Cookin' Chemist baked the Cosmos. She said "They have that classic shortbread crust with the fruited topping sprinkled with powdered sugar, but the lime zest in the crust and the cranberry-orange topping definitely make them both unique and delicious."


Kerri @ Kerri's Texas Kitchen baked the Cosmos. She said "What a perfect cocktail! A hint of orange, cranberry and vodka! These were one of the cookies for Cookie Carnival for February and they are really good."


Barb @ Mom's Fridge baked the cut out cookies. She said "The cookies turned out delicious, but they were really work-intensive. I love cookies, but I don't like doing cut-out cookies. I'm a "drop and go" kind of girl when it comes to cookies.


I wanted to try both of these cookies but I just couldn't squeeze it into our busy schedule. The Cosmo cookies look so delicious to me!

Thanks, ladies, for hanging out with me last month! I hope to see you back at the end of March!

If you would like to join the Cookie Carnival, here's what you need to know!

Until the end of March, Happy Baking!
Tami

1 comment:

Tia said...

great round up! sorry i couldn't join - am going to join for march though. I feel like I've been missing out! if you get a chance check out my COPYCAT CLUB bake along, monthly round up on the 7th of every month. Copycat club

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...