Sunday, March 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

We've been getting some much needed rain the last few days. But the rain also means that the kids are staying indoors....let the fighting begin. Oh, my aching head!! Anyone else dealing with this?

I thought that I'd stir things up a bit this week by including a new recipe in every meal. :)

Sunday: creamy garlic chicken stew

Monday: greek pasta & beef - ham & broccoli strata & strawberry french toast

Tuesday: lime glazed pork loin, cooked potatoes & salad - greek pasta & beef

Wednesday: cajun shrimp rolls & rice (didn't make it last week)

Thursday: ham & broccoli strata & strawberry french toast

Friday: bbq jack chicken & mac n cheese (didn't make it last week)

Saturday: either leftovers or out for pizza

Two weeks of my husband working daylight is over with, two weeks to go! You'd think that I'd be used to it by now but I'm not. I'm looking forward to life going back to normal for us!

Things have been a little crazy this week. I've managed to stick with our menu plan, just mix the daily menus up a bit. :)   I've made the changed in italics above.


Hookin' up with Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...