Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dinner Menu for the week of March 29 - April 4

I managed to get this week's menu written down on paper early last week... even though it's more than halfway through the week now before I managed to get it posted here.

Sunday - breakfast for dinner: pancakes and turkey bacon
Monday - rigatoni and hot sausage sauce
Tuesday - open faced hot turkey sandwiches & pierogies
Wednesday - crockpot chicken cacciatore over rice
Thursday - *new recipe - Greek chicken* & pasta salad
Friday - Kids cook - club sandwiches & tater tots, pickled beets & corn
Saturday - My hubby's BD - his choice

5 comments:

Tami said...

Not quite sure what tonight's dinner will be. I have to take my son to the doctor this afternoon because he has a terrible sinus infection--poor child, I sure that I've passed that along to him. Things got jumbled up so it will be a last minute decision.

Amanda said...

Sorry about being sick :( Kudos for getting your menu planned out!! :)

Tami said...

Thanks, Amanda! We ended up eating pizza.

Netts Nook said...

Winner>>>>>>>>>> You just won the fun Corn and Tater Bag if you will send me an email with your address I will get it in the mail today.
my email panzer-01@hotmail.com Thanks Lynette

Tami said...

I'm so excited!! Thanks, Lynette!! I've sent my info to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...