Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - My Low Carb + Family Dinner Menu

Here we are on another dreary Monday. If you are like me, you're ready for spring! I can't wait to see the sun shining brightly, to hear the birds chirping and to see the flower buds peaking out from the dirt.

I'm trying two new recipes this week. Other than that, I'm planning meals from the food that I have in our freezer. Hopefully I can keep my grocery shopping for the week to a minimal.


My Low Carb Menu

M - Greek style turkey meatballs* w/ sauteed green beans - new recipe

T- turkey ham & cheese omelet

W- steak salad

H- baked chicken, salad & a veggie to be determined

F- pizza bowl

A - Chinese 5-spice chicken w/ faux rice* and broccoli - new recipe


Family Menu

M - chicken noodle soup

T - scalloped potatoes & turkey ham

W - steak salads

H - baked chicken, rice & gravy, and a veggie to be determined

F - baked ziti 

A - Chinese 5-spice chicken stir fry* w/ Jasmine rice - new recipe

To see more great menus, check out Menu Plan Monday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm always on the lookout for yummy menu choices. We're still having to watch our pennies.

Tara said...

I had another look at that flank steak recipe and I was salivating over it! *Note to self: Do not look at recipes before breakfast.*

Your menu looks yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...