Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Not a good weekend for us....  my daughter's class is still passing around strep throat, my son is sick and today I woke up with a stomach virus. UGH  None the less, life goes on.....

I wasn't really motivated when I put this menu together. I'm going to rely on some family favorites and a couple of easy new recipes to get us through the week. 

I hope that everyone's week has started on a better note than mine. Happy Cooking!


My Low Carb Menu

M - beef soup

T- red pepper & parmesan talapia, turnip greens & cucumber salad

W - taco salad

H - pork soulvaki (frozen in marinade in freezer), broccoli & cauliflower & salad

F - roasted chicken, brussel sprouts & veggie stix w/ dip

A - Greek turkey burger & a Greek salad

S - sloppy joe stuffed pepper


Family Menu

M - beef noodle soup - elbow mac instead of tortellini

T - red pepper & parmesan talapia, jasmine rice, green beans & cucumber salad

W - Mexican taco skillet* - new recipe

H - pork soulvaki (frozen in marinade in freezer), Greek potatoes, broccoli & salad

F - roasted chicken, egg noodles & gravy, southwest egg rolls* - new recipe

A - Greek turkey burgers, fries & Greek salad

S - spaghetti & meatballs


Check out Menu Plan Monday for lots of great menu ideas from all over the world.

1 comment:

Jeremy Logsdon said...

I'm really gonna have to start following your lead on low carb. Your low carb menu looks so much nicer than mine does. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...