Monday, April 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Last week went so fast and Monday is here already.

Nothing really fancy on our menu this week. My kids and I are suffering from allergies/colds so I figured that I would just take it easy and not make anything over the top.

Last week's storms left some damage in our immediate area. We were without electricity for about 15 hrs. Even so, that's nothing compared to the baseball-sized hail some people had to deal with from storms over the weekend. We were out grocery shopping in that area but when I realized that storms were moving in faster than the forecasters were predicting, we headed home. I'm so thankful that we decided to do so. We might have been caught right in the middle of it. Storm season is here rearing its ugly head.

Sunday  - beef barley vegetable soup

Monday - 4 ingredient chicken casserole

Tuesday - chicken cacciatore over egg noodles

Wednesday - steak salad (didn't have it before) - using this marinade

Thursday - baked fish w/spinach & cheese, rice and green beans - this turned into southwest macaroni. So I think that I will move the fish to Friday and the ravioli to next week.

Friday - beef ravioli & salad

Saturday - Italian hoagies and antipasto salad


Have a wonderful week!!

Linking up to:

Ask Ms Recipe

Menu Plan Monday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks sooooo good

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...