Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My First Blog Award!

Amanda, from Amanda's Crafty Corner really surprised me and brightened my day by honoring me with my first blogger award this morning! This comes as a complete surprise to me and I am so very happy about it. Thank you so much, Amanda! :)



The rules are:

1. Put the logo on your blog

2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you

3. Nominate 7 (minimum 5) other blogs

4. Add links to them on your blog

5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blogs.


So far, my nominations are:

My Bloggy & Me - She has so many wonderful recipes on her blog. The pictures that go along with the recipes make you want to reach through your computer screen and grab a bite!

Life as a Children's Minister -I've just recently talked to Mrs. Tara when I came across her blog while looking for idea for dinner menus. I immediately felt as though I had known her for years. Her writing is from the heart with humor mixed into it. I really like her blog!

View from my treehouse-this is a newer blog like mine. Sharon is a longtime friend who I met through FamilyCorner.com. I find her blog to be very calming - I think it's the combination of her writings, the gorgeous pictures and the colors of her blog that really relaxes me...and that's certainly welcoming to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tami, Thank you so much! Now to figure out how to put it on my blog and do the requisite items. LOL

Tami said...

You're welcome! :) If you need help with it, just let me know. It's easy...you can do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...