Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Quick 'n' Easy Menu Plan Monday on Tuesday

Late again...boy, it's just tough to get things done on time right now.

I've been keeping the cooking quick and easy around here since I've been volunteering at my daughter's school, attending concerts, blood drives, parties...etc with my kids. There's just not enough hours in the day to make anything fancy.

Monday - chili mac & corn bread
Tuesday - homemade chicken noodle soup
Wednesday - breakfast for dinner-French toast, fried potatoes & turkey bacon
Thursday - chicken parm & spaghetti
Friday - meatloaf, rice & gravy and a veggie
Saturday - flounder sandwiches & spicy mac n cheese

For a look a what others are cooking this week, check out Menu Plan Monday.

I'm working to bring my blog up to showing off my Christmas spirit. Please hang in there with me while I get things set up!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...