Sunday, December 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Is it just me or is December just flying by?

This week's menu is filled with lots of warm, comfort foods to take the chill of the cold weather that is settling in. I will be running around this week with a Christmas concert, my daughter's classroom Christmas party and last minute shopping so I'm hoping that I've planned this out so that it will work. (fingers crossed!)

Sunday - meatloaf w/ rice & gravy and baked carrot casserole

Monday - Pasta e Fagioli in bread bowls (new recipes!)

Tuesday - baked lemon chicken w/ buttered noodles (new chicken recipe!)

Wednesday - chicken tacos (leftover chicken from chicken parm. last week) w/ Spanish rice

Thursday - chicken 'n' biscuits

Friday - slow cooker Char Siu Pork Roast and veggies

Saturday - still up in the air

Be sure to take a look at what others are cooking this week!

3 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

NOPE! December is totally flying by!

I am impressed...I do good to figure what the meal will be for that particular night let alone a whole week!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Keli said...

I'm with you! I can't believe it's almost Christmas!!

I love chicken tacos! They are the best!

Stop by my blog (www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com) and share some of your favorite dessert recipes in my cookie swap!

Merry Christmas!

BugnLVoe said...

✩ Happy New Year ✩

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...