Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy to be back!

Hey everyone!

I was starting to think that I would never make it back here. Of course, with the kids back in school, germs start coming home with them. My son ended up with a sinus infection and the stomach flu. He was nice enough to pass it along to Mom and Dad and now it looks like my daughter might be coming down with it. ---Yuck---

For the last month or so I haven't been doing anything creative in the kitchen. Since we're finally settling in at home, I'm ready to get back into the kitchen.

I can't wait to catch up on what everyone has been cooking and blogging about! I've been feeling so out of the loop. I've really missed talking to everyone.

So for the next few days I'll be browsing around blogland and making some updates here.

Stop by and say "hi"!

Tami

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Nice to see you back. sorry about the illnesses. My daughter brought home some sort of cold, and I developed an ear infection from it. I've been on drops for 2 days and still don't feel like it's going away :( then last night she came home and said her ear was hurting. UGH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...