Sunday, August 23, 2009

I miss my blogging friends

I have not dropped off the face of the Earth but it feels real close to it.

We made a whirlwind decision to move again just a couple of weeks ago. So just about everything in our lives got put on hold so that we could focus on getting things done. We moved this weekend so now we are faced with the daunting task of unpacking.

Thanks to the At&t rep giving me some false info about U-Verse being availabe in our area, we are without TV or Internet service until this coming Wed. Such is life....right? Nothing is ever perfect.

I really hope to be back clacking on my full-sized keyboard by the middle of the week. My son has been enjoying watching his "old" mom hen pecking her way through on the phone.

I miss talking with everyone! I can't wait to get back to see what everyone has been up to.

Hope to talk to you soon!
Hugs,
Tami

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That's a bummer about your internet and TV, my husband would be freaking out! LOL

MaierHousehold said...

I have been missing you!!

:0)

Amanda said...

I miss you bud! Whenever I call you aren't around. Make time for your old friend eh? ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...